The active jobs are regularly posted on Agilosoft’s Facebook page where we look for enthusiastic & hard working software individuals for a number of off-shore projects.
Software Engineer (.NET)
- Candidates must be extremely adaptable to a variety of development tools and technologies and should have good communication skills in English.
- Applicants must have strong understanding & know-how of object-oriented programming and SQL.
- Willingness to learn new technologies is highly appreciated at Agilosoft.
- Your knowledge about the software engineering processes
- Basic programming concepts (OOP, data structures etc.)
- Your ability to solve problems
- Your know-how about the user interfaces
- Your aptitude
- Your English skills
- DB modeling and SQL
Please DO NOT APPLY if:-
- You have appeared in an Agilosoft Test during the last six months.
- If you cannot do a full-time job
Visual Basic, T-SQL, C#, Ada, HTML/XHTML, PHP, VB.NET, VC++, SQL, Objective-C, C++, OWL, ASP, HTML5, UML, VBScript
Software Engineering, OOP
- Acquire system understanding quickly and accurately (both from business and technical point of views)
- Write test specifications:
- Cover all business and user cases.
- Extract comprehensive test scenarios from Business and Program Specifications.
- Test applications as per project scope and priorities.
- Verbal and written bug reporting without ambiguity.
- Give suggestions and identify flaws in the system.
- Good IQ (in spotting anomalies)
- Adaptability in terms of acquiring tools skills quickly
- Ability to understand Business & Technical Requirements quickly and accurately
- Good communication skills > comprehension
- Good communication skills > Narration
- Basic Computer Familiarity: Knowledge of programming or at least a logical mind so that the individual can do scripting (automation) if required.
- RDBMS concepts, Query writing skills (not mandatory but beneficial)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, testing automation, software quality management, etc. (not mandatory but beneficial)
- Team player
BoundsChecker, MS Visio, MS Project
Subversion (SVN), Visual SourceSafe
MySQL, Microsoft SQL
- The ideal candidate must be highly proficient in programming and databases.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills are required.
- The candidate is expected to work with a team of developers & IT professionals and should be able to interact with the clients directly.
- The candidate is expected to follow established software design & development processes and use appropriate tools including UML & database modeling tools, source control tools, defect tracking systems, and profiling tools & time sheet systems, as well as project management tools.
- The candidate is expected to carry out technical documentation as per the needs of the project.
- The candidate is expected to follow best practices in software design and development including coding standards, UI design standards, database design practices, etc.
- Candidates with experience of Microsoft technologies (Visual Studio .NET & SQL Server) will be given preference.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not meet the experience (min. 3 years of software design & development) and skills requirements for the position.
Software Design, Multithreading
Please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our facebook page for latest updates https://www.facebook.com/Agil0s0ft/